Loading ...

Where can I view my schedule (enrolled classes)? Can I use Visual Schedule Builder? | Student Advising

Home » Spaces » Student Advising » forum » Frequent Advising Questions » Where can I view my schedule (enrolled classes)? Can I use Visual Schedule Builder?
Student Advising

Leave Space :

Are you sure you want to leave this space?

Join this space:

Join this space?

Edit navigation item

Required The name that will appear in the space navigation.
Required
Required
Required The url can point to an internal or external web page.

Login to follow, share, and participate in this space.
Not a member?Join now
Posted in: Frequent Advising Questions

Where can I view my schedule (enrolled classes)? Can I use Visual Schedule Builder?

Subscribe to RSS
  • The Visual Schedule Builder software is used for choosing your class schedule. However, once you have chosen your class schedule, please do not use it for viewing your schedule unless you are trying to add, drop, or change a class.

Once you have enrolled, please use the 'View my Classes' feature on the Manage Classes tile within student home. If you have any doubts about whether you successfully enrolled, you can also verify your enrollment using the 'View my Classes' feature.

If you would like to view your schedule in calendar format, you can do so by going to View My Classes, selecting the appropriate term (such as 'Winter 2022'), using the 'By Date' tab, and then selecting 'By Calendar' view. Please make sure that you have selected the correct dates to view. You can click here for a picture.

Back to FAQ
Page 1 of 1 (1 items)