Loading ...

I get an error "You don't have access to manage apps" when I launch Creative Cloud. What can I do? | Software

Home » Spaces » Software » forum » Adobe Creative Cloud » I get an error "You don't have access to manage apps" when I launch Creative Cloud. What can I do?
Software

Leave Space :

Are you sure you want to leave this space?

Join this space:

Join this space?

Edit navigation item

Required The name that will appear in the space navigation.
Required
Required
Required The url can point to an internal or external web page.

Login to follow, share, and participate in this space.
Not a member?Join now
Posted in: Adobe Creative Cloud

I get an error "You don't have access to manage apps" when I launch Creative Cloud. What can I do?

Subscribe to RSS
  • I get an error "You don't have access to manage apps" when I launch Creative Cloud. What can I do?

• Answered

When you receive an error "You don't have access to manage apps" when launching Creative Cloud on your computer, follow the steps below. 

Adobe Permission Fix Instructions

1. Locate the ServiceConfig.xml file using the path below:
      • Windows: C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Adobe\OOBE\Configs\ServiceConfig.xml
      • Mac OS: /Library/Application Support/Adobe/OOBE/Configs/ServiceConfig.xml 
    2. Copy the file to the Desktop 
    3. Open the ServiceConfig.xml using Text Edit for Mac or Notepad (Run as administrator) for Windows. 
    4. Replace all "false" with "true" and save the file. 
    5. Copy and paste the updated file to the location below and replace the original file.
      • Windows: C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Adobe\OOBE\Configs\ServiceConfig.xml
      • Mac OS: /Library/Application Support/Adobe/OOBE/Configs/ServiceConfig.xml 
    6. Reboot the computer 
    7. Launch the Creative Cloud Desktop Application to find the Apps
Page 1 of 1 (2 items)