Loading ...

I received a notice from Adobe that my membership has expired and payment is due. What should I do? | Software

Home » Spaces » Software » forum » Adobe Creative Cloud » I received a notice from Adobe that my membership has expired and payment is due. What should I do?
Software

Leave Space :

Are you sure you want to leave this space?

Join this space:

Join this space?

Edit navigation item

Required The name that will appear in the space navigation.
Required
Required
Required The url can point to an internal or external web page.

Login to follow, share, and participate in this space.
Not a member?Join now
Posted in: Adobe Creative Cloud

I received a notice from Adobe that my membership has expired and payment is due. What should I do?

Subscribe to RSS
  • I received a notice from Adobe that my membership has expired and payment is due. What should I do?

• Answered
    1. Please read the notice carefully. Our Seneca’s licence is called “Creative Cloud for Enterprise” and a personal membership is not required to access the Adobe CC products on our agreement.
    2. If you have renewed the licence, contact Adobe Support immediately and cancel the renewal. Be certain to tell the support agent that you are a full-time student or employee of Seneca College and you are provided Adobe Creative Cloud by the institution. Adobe should then waive the cancellation fee. If you contact them within the first 14 days after payment, they should refund the monthly charge.
    3. If you have any difficulty, please forward your questions and concerns to Service Desk.
Page 1 of 1 (2 items)