Loading ...

GlobalProtect:“Your administrator has configured the VPN to block users...”, what can I do? | IT Services

Home » Spaces » IT Services » forum » VPN - Frequently Asked Questions » GlobalProtect:“Your administrator has configured the VPN to block users...”, what can I do?
IT Services

Leave Space :

Are you sure you want to leave this space?

Join this space:

Join this space?

Edit navigation item

Required The name that will appear in the space navigation.
Required
Required
Required The url can point to an internal or external web page.

Login to follow, share, and participate in this space.
Not a member?Join now
Posted in: VPN - Frequently Asked Questions

GlobalProtect:“Your administrator has configured the VPN to block users...”, what can I do?

Subscribe to RSS
  • GlobalProtect opens a window saying “Your administrator has configured the VPN to block users...” or that I have the wrong e-mail address or school account. What can I do

vpn
  • Answered

You will first need to clear the cache and cookies in Internet Explorer:

1. Open Internet Explorer. You may need to type it in the windows search box on the bottom left of the screen.

2. Select the “Tools” gear in the top left.
    3. Select “Internet Options.”

4. Under the “General” tab and in “Browsing History,” press the “Delete” button. Check all boxes except “Preserve favorites website data.”

5. Close the browser and attempt to log in to GlobalProtect again.

If this is not successful, you will need to unlink your e-mail from your Windows operating system.

1. Press the Windows key on your keyboard and type “Manage your account.”

2. Select “E-mail and accounts” from the left side of the pane.

3. In “Accounts used by other apps” select the e-mail that GlobalProtect is logging in to.
    4. Select the “Remove” button or change the drop-down box to “Apps need to ask me to use this account.”

5. Repeat the process to clear cache and cookies from Internet Explorer.
Page 1 of 1 (2 items)