Loading ...

2 Step Authentication | IT Services

IT Services

Leave Space :

Are you sure you want to leave this space?

Join this space:

Join this space?

Edit navigation item

Required The name that will appear in the space navigation.
Required
Required
Required The url can point to an internal or external web page.

Login to follow, share, and participate in this space.
Not a member?Join now
  • Hi,

I'm not able to log into my class right now because of a new Authenticator. I'm outside the country right now and my phone is on airplane mode. I put it on yesterday to log into Blackboard but if I were to do this daily just to log into Blackboard that would be costly. How can I log into class otherwise?

Chanel Phillip

• even for me. I cannot access to my courses. I have class to attend today and I have not been able to prepare anything.
  • Answered

You do not need wifi or data to generate a one-time password code verification code.

When you are at the screen "Approve sign in request", select "I can't use my Microsoft Authenticator app right now" and select "Use a verification code from my mobile app". Open your Authenticator app, select your Student account and enter the one-time password code to complete the verification.

• hello i have the same problem as the person above i am not in the country at the moment. but I do not have the option to " I can't use my Microsoft Authenticator app right now" when logging in it only shows if i want to be sent a text or call. what should i do 

Page 1 of 1 (4 items)