Loading ...

How can I connect to Webex meeting? | IT Services

Home » Spaces » IT Services » forum » Cisco Webex - Frequently Asked Questions » How can I connect to Webex meeting?
IT Services

Leave Space :

Are you sure you want to leave this space?

Join this space:

Join this space?

Edit navigation item

Required The name that will appear in the space navigation.
Required
Required
Required The url can point to an internal or external web page.

Login to follow, share, and participate in this space.
Not a member?Join now
Posted in: Cisco Webex - Frequently Asked Questions

How can I connect to Webex meeting?

Subscribe to RSS
  • How can I connect to Webex meeting?

• Answered

Most Webex meeting invitations are sent through email so it depends on what device you are reading the email from and/or wish to participate with.

Participate via a Desktop computer (preferred method)

• When you get an email invite, you can click on the “Join by computer” link and connect to the meeting via the Cisco Webex Meeting app.  If you don’t have it installed on the computer you are participating from, you will be asked to install the Webex app.  Computers at Seneca will have the Cisco Webex Desktop app installed automatically so you may not have to do this.
    • This method is preferred because it gives you all of the Webex controls as a host and all of the tools as a host and participant.  You can use the full suite of functionality that Webex offers.

Participate via mobile phone or tablet app

• The Cisco Webex mobile app has audio/video and other features if the mobile app is used.

Participate via telephone (audio only)

• Each Webex meeting invite has the ability for participants to use a telephone to call in and utilize audio features.
    • This method does NOT do any of the other collaborative features of Webex and is only suggested if you are unable to use any of the other methods.
Page 1 of 1 (2 items)