Loading ...

When and how should I distribute/send out my accommodation letter? | Accessible Learning Services and Counselling Services

Home » Spaces » Accessible Learning Services and Counselling Services » forum » Accessible Learning Services » When and how should I distribute/send out my accommodation letter?
Accessible Learning Services and Counselling Services

Leave Space :

Are you sure you want to leave this space?

Join this space:

Join this space?

Edit navigation item

Required The name that will appear in the space navigation.
Required
Required
Required The url can point to an internal or external web page.

Login to follow, share, and participate in this space.
Not a member?Join now
Posted in: Accessible Learning Services

When and how should I distribute/send out my accommodation letter?

Subscribe to RSS
  • When and how should I distribute/send out my accommodation letter?

• Answered

Students must distribute their accommodation letter each semester.

To do this:

1. Access the Student Portal

2. Select the icon titled "Request Accommodation Letter for Distribution to your Professors and Academic Program"

3. Follow the steps:

• Please review your accommodations.
    • Under "Courses to request", select the course(s) to request your accommodations to be effective. For each course selected, an email will be sent to the professors of that course, where you will be copied in this email along with your counsellor. Please note: If you do not select a course, the professor will not be notified regarding your accommodations
    • Under "Please indicate if your accommodations require any changes", select "Send my accommodation letter..."
    • After reading the "Terms of Use", select "I agree..."
    • Press the "Submit" button. Please wait as your Accommodation Letters are being emailed to the professors of the course(s) that you selected.
Page 1 of 1 (2 items)